Our elementary school curriculum is rigorous, hands-on, and student-centered. It combines a standards-driven curriculum with Islamic studies and Sunnah practices. Our elementary classes are geared towards creating confident learners through the growth mindset approach of our school. We foster the idea of growth and encourage all students to reach their potential.
Our teachers align classroom content with students’ needs using a tiered teaching method. This differentiation allows each student to grow both personally and academically, and fosters strong analytical and reasoning skills to support students that are ready for the middle school years and the advancing world around us.
All of our classes are aligned with the Florida state standards. Please see the link below to see the standards for each grade level.
Our textbook selection is cultivated through mindful awareness to offer content that is crucial for student needs. Our curriculum meets the goals and initiatives to prepare students for the academic and career choices of their futures. In addition to textbooks, THINKCENTRAL connects our families and our students to online editions and exciting eLearning resources that allow for homework and extension activities to be completed online at home.
With Journeys, our readers are empowered by skill mastery,inspired by authentic, award-winning text, and confident that they are building the necessary skills for higher education and meaningful careers. Backed by proven results, Journeys is used by over 6.7 million students nationwide.
- Journeys Best Practices Recognition
- Journeys K–2 earns an ESSA Strong Evidence rating from the Center for Research and Reform in Education at Johns Hopkins University.
- Journeys instruction is based on the latest scientific research about what makes literacy instruction effective.
- Journeys students consistently show positive academic gains. Explore the evidence.
K-8: Go Math!
Our GO Math!curriculum offers an engaging and interactive approach to covering new state standards. Its seamless digital path and write-in student edition ensures that students can access content at appropriate levels of depth and rigor.
GO Math!Best Practices Recognition
- The Harvard Research Report shows significant improvement in student achievement.
- GO Math! received The Journal Readers’ Choice Silver Award: Best Math Program & Formative Assessment.
- Go Math! received personalized & adaptive instruction with the Personal Math Trainer®& HMH Player®.
HMH Player®, GO Math®, and Personal Math Trainer® and design are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
ScienceFusion is a state-of-the-art science program designed for building inquiry and STEM skills; it is optimized for student learning in the classroom. The digital curriculum, virtual labs, hands-on activities, and write-in science textbook develop important critical-thinking skills that prepare students for success in future science courses and in the workplace.
Science Fusion Best Practices Recognition
- ScienceFusion offers digital lessons, a write-in student edition, and hands-on labs.
- Hands-on activities and virtual labs are available for every lesson.
- Leveled readers and video-based projects reinforce and enrich important concepts.
ScienceFusion® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.